How to play?
First print off the calling card and bingo cards. You can give each players a ready-to-play bingo card or let them place the image in each slots in the empty slot card.
1. Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting.
2. Each player gets a bingo card.
3. When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
4. When calling out the images – you can describe the image or show the picture.
5. The first person to get a line (5 in a line) says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out.
If you want to keep your bingo cards to reusable, we recommend laminating them.
General shopping info:
Once payment has been made, you will receive a link to download your file.
Strictly no refund or exchange after purchase.
This item is a downloadable digital product. No physical item will be shipped. No shipping fee required.
Please note that colors can sometimes be different depending upon your devices, printers and color settings.
You may use this item for personal use only. This item is not for resale.